Rosneft strictly complies with industrial safety legislation and pursues a comprehensive industrial protection strategy. The company pays great attention to safety of the personnel, accident and injury rate reduction, and creation of decent labor conditions. While these issues are put in the highest priority over any other organisational and technical issues, Rosneft also continues to increase its level of health, security and fire safety performance in the oil industry.
Rosneft’s top health, safety, and environmental (HSE) priorities are:
- Compliance with requirements of international, federal and regional legislation in the field of industrial safety, regulatory legal and local regulatory documents;
- Planning and implementation of production activities in accordance with established objectives to reduce the risk of incidents and accidents;
- Informing and advising contractors, counterparts, the public on issues of industrial safety;
- Continuous improvement of the industrial safety management system to reduce risks;
- Identify in a timely manner any dangers associated with their work activities, as part of provision of services;
- Implement necessary procedures and control systems to minimize any adverse impacts on HSE.